INVEST promotes a culture of continuous learning and professional development. INVEST Fellow programme provides many opportunities for training and competence development for academic and administrative staff in the INVEST partner universities.
The programme includes inspiring courses, webinars, training events, and reading materials on a variety of topics such as pedagogical skills, ICT, project management and sustainability and responsibility – among many others!
Some of the Fellow programme courses provide opportunities for employees across all staff groups and roles, while others are more focused on particular groups. The courses have been designed so that the employees can easily participate in training while working and they are free of charge for the staff of the INVEST partner universities. Most of our webinars are recorded, so they can be watched any time!
You can find more detailed information, dates and enrolment instructions for each Fellow programme theme on the list below.
- Sustainability and responsibility in higher education
- Pedagogical approach, concepts and tools
- Living labs and innovative training methods
- Application of ICT in teaching, learning and services
- Inclusive and open education for all types of learners
- Needs for supported learning and special education
- Project management and process facilitation
- Project applications and research initiatives
- Open science, academic publication and e-publishing
- Multicultural collaboration and teamwork
- Work with refugees and minority groups
- Work with disabled persons
- English for administrative purposes