INVEST WINTER SCHOOL 2022 – POST CODE, "POTENTIAL OF SUSTAINABLE TOURISM FOR COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT", 21-28 NOVEMBER 2022
Imagine traveling to the countryside, where you experience a piece of regional uniqueness and where you have a chance to participate in building a sustainable solution in rural tourism. If you are interested in such a creative and meaningful task, you are welcome to join us for the INVEST Winter School 2022 – POST CODE!
POST CODE - POtential of Sustainable Tourism in COmmunity DEvelopment is a joint winter school for BSc*, MSc and PhD students from all disciplines. The course is implemented in a hybrid form with an online preliminary phase (1st November – 21st November) and on-site phase (21st November – 28th November) hosted in Nitra, Slovakia and organised by the Slovak University of Agriculture in Nitra. The students will work in multidisciplinary groups on a concrete challenge; the creation of a sustainable concept for operation in tourism. The course is offered free of charge for the admitted students.
The Winter School will allow students to :
- experience creative and transdisciplinary approach in designing solutions for sustainable tourism
- experience the importance of cooperation and dialogue when designing complex solutions
- strengthen their multiprofessional working life skills
- extend their professional and personal networks
- acquire 5 ECTS
Apply by 21st of October 2022, and make sure you visit us again! New material will soon be posted!
*Eligible BSc students: must have completed two years of studies
- You can download the relevant poster here