NEWSLETTER 2 - OCTOBER 2022
Top news of the season
As the education landscape across Europe and globally is changing, INVEST Alliance is advancing knowledge, providing creative solutions, and striving toward solving global problems.
Read more about:
1. The five new specializations, fact sheets, and how and when to apply.
2. INVEST European University Alliance's milestone.
3. An overview of the first successful blended learning Summer School, in Plovdiv, Bulgaria.
4. The participation of INVEST at the CSUM conference in Skiathos, Greece.
5. INVEST Alliance's support statement of the Start-up village Initiative, presented to Mariya Gabriel and signed in Salamanca. Spain.
6. INVEST Alliance's Participation at the TIF.
7. The New Winter school program, titled " Potential of Sustainable Tourism for Community development". in Nitra, Slovakia.
8. The New Fellow programs.
9. INVEST Alliance's New Partner, The University of Reims Champagne-Ardenne.
Curated by Andriana Gerondis.