The INVEST will develop its mission with the following activities:
- engaged research - transfer of technology and innovation by providing services for enterprises through their consultancy centres, laboratories, cooperation with business incubators, technological parks, realizing research topics important for society, etc.;
- engaged education - address community labour market needs, providing flexible study programs, providing information about programs and courses in the field of lifelong learning and continuing education, offering distance learning, public training, etc.;
- enabling studying to vulnerable groups and students with disabilities by providing equal opportunities for all seeking higher education;
- creation of the open society and support to the cultural diversity and broader horizons through participation in mobility;
- social engagement - public open lectures. public events, public discussions on social issues, voluntary work and consultancy by university staff and/or students, etc..
As long-term priority INVEST will be working to strengthen the university business relationship to become a driver of the development of the regions within the main 3 focus areas, being an active part within the local community life.