SUMMER SCHOOL 2022 - "ENSURING QUALITY OF PUBLIC SERVICES IN SUSTAINABLE REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT"
The INVEST European University Alliance welcomes students* from partner Universities to take part in the INVEST 2022 Summer School course titled "Ensuring Quality Of Public Services in Sustainable Regional Development", which will be held in the period 9 May - 6 June 2022 including virtual and physical participation.
The course comprises of: (1) a two week period [9- 20/05/2022] involving preliminary tasks and preparatory lectures (provided in synchronous and asynchronous mode/virtual mobility) and (2) a one week period where the intensive programme will take place in Plovdiv, Bulgaria [29/5-04/06/2022], structured around 4 thematic panels:
- Quality in Education and Training
- Social services and social inclusion
- Social innovation and sustainable regional development
- Social entrepreneurship.
INVEST 2022 Summer School is offering to students:
- Blended learning opportunities in cross-country context
- Remarkable chance to meet with key experts in various education, research and policy domains
- Opportunities for collaboration in cross-cultural context with peers from 5 European countries
- Opportunities for further extension of knowledge, skills and competences and further elaboration on personal projects
- Opportunities to meet with Living labs partners from Plovdiv region
- Opportunities to learn more about Bulgaria, its culture, cuisine, hospitality and regional development.
-Several options to present own work and own achievements
- 5 ECTS credits
All activities including travel and accommodation are covered by the Erasmus+ programme and INVEST project
- You can download the course description here
- You can download the relevant poster here
- You can download the course brochure (with tentative schedule) here
*Eligible students: BSc (you should have completed two years of studies), MSc or PhD students.