INVEST SUMMER SCHOOL 2023, BOTTOM-UP PLANNING PROCESSES – HOW TO ENGAGE STAKEHOLDERS
[scroll down to registration form]
"Bottom-up planning processes – How to engage stakeholders" is a joint Summer School for BSc (with completed two years of studies), MSc and PhD students from all disciplines in the INVEST alliance partner Universities.
It will be implemented in a hybrid form with
- an online preliminary phase (1st – 26th of May),
- an on-site phase (29th of May – 5th of June) and
- an online post phase (6th - 11th of June),
and will be hosted by the Karelia University of Applied Sciences, Finland.
The Summer School will allow students to:
- acquire a working knowledge of participatory methods and how to engage the community and stakeholders in the planning processes
- be able to design stakeholder engagement plans and implement them, understanding the challenges and advantages of involving stakeholders
- strengthen their multiprofessional working life skills
- extend their professional and personal networks
- acquire 5 ECTS
The course is free for the admitted students and all travel and subsistence costs are covered by the INVEST project and the Erasmus+ programme of the EU.
Apply by the 31st of March 2023 and make sure you visit us again! New material will soon be posted!